(12/14/16) Bound Plyo Box 3-in-1 Wood Puzzle Plyometric Box - CrossFit Training, MMA, or Plyometric Agility - Jump Box, Plyobox, Plyo Box, Plyometr...
Click Image for Gallery
3-in-1 Plyo Box for CrossFit and Conditioning - Durable, Versatile, and Quality Construction This wooden plyo box is built like a tank, and perfect for CrossFit! The predrilled and countersunk holes and interlocking joints make this plyo box easy to assemble and very strong. Perfect for all sorts of plyometric box exercises, whether you're doing box jumps, step ups, box squats, or negative jumps, it'll do the job. Superior Fit and Construction Our 3-in-1 plyometric box is made of construction-grade 3/4" plywood. CNC machined for a perfect fit every time. The edges are sanded down to prevent scrapes on missed jumps. Unique interlocking joints and reinforced internal structure greatly increases the strength of the box and reduces the number of screws needed to assemble. Allows 3 different box heights (including prescribed CrossFit heights) 3/4" plywood with puzzle joints and internal bracing Weighs 50 lbs when fully assembled 400 lb recommended maximum Easy Plyometric Box Assembly Puzzle piece design means you can't mess up putting it together Pre-drilled holes and includes all needed screws for easy assembly Wood glue along the edges is recommended for added strength, but not necessary The box ships flat-packed to save you money. Approx construction time is 10-15 minutes with a power screwdriver, 25-30 minutes with just a regular philips head screwdriver Asssembly Instructions: http://www.boundplyobox.com/assembly
- Perfect for box jumps, step-ups, box squats, and CrossFit workouts
- Plywood - 3/4 inch thick. Assembly screws, glue, and square-drive bit are included.
- Flatpacked requires assembly. Basic DIY skills required.
- Tight Fitting design requires Rubber Mallet for assembly. This makes box extremely strong even without screws or glue.
- Pre-drilled holes makes it quick to assemble. 10-15 minute assembly time with a power screwdriver.