- View all products (0)
- Your cart is currently empty.
Designed to target key muscles under impact from cross training and HIIT (high intensity interval training), with graduated compression and anatomically mapped muscle support, the MCS Cross Training Compression Tights offer greater performance and recovery.
CROSS TRAINING / HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training)
1. MCS mapping targeted to glute, hamstring, quad and calf muscles a. Glute mapping to target and activate glutes and aid postural awareness for pelvic and lower back stability b. Hamstring mapping to reduce muscle strain and injury from lifts and squats c. Quad mapping to reduce impact from running, jumping and squatting d. Calf mapping to reduce strain and injury from the acceleration and deceleration phases of running 2. Compression support for the entire leg with PWX Flex 70D to front panels and PWX Weight 105D to back panels 3. Drawstring waistband for a secure fit 4. Flatlock seams to reduce chafing
1. Lightweight and powerful PWX fabrics 2. Durable yarns that outlast the competition 3. Multi-directional stretch 4. Flexible and breathable 5. Moisture wicking yarns to help keep you dry 6. UPF50+ sun protection 7. Antibacterial
• Reduced muscle fatigue and soreness • Reduced muscle damage and risk of overuse injuries • Improved performance • Improved muscle alignment • Increased agility • Faster recovery
MCS (MUSCLE CONTAINMENT STAMPING) is a revolutionary fabric support system traced over key muscle, tendon and fascia groups with targeted compression technology to wrap precise areas to further reduce muscle oscillation and damage. The advanced engineering provides greater compression power without excessive bulk. The SPORTS SPECIFIC MCS COMPRESSION targets MCS technology to the right muscles to transform your game.
- Benefits: graduated compression for increased blood circulation for faster warm, reduced muscle stiffness and faster recovery | supports and protects gluts, Abductors, it band, quad, hamstring and calf muscles | muscle containment for less fatigue
- TECH: MCS (Muscle Containment Stamping), a revolutionary support system gives greater compression without excessive bulk | Lightweight, powerful PWX fabric | PWX Flex 70D front and PWX 105D back panels | Multi-directional stretch | Flexible and breathable
- Fabrics: compression support to entire leg with powerful PWX flex 70D to front panels and PWX weight 105D to back panels. | fabric construction for 360 degree consistent yet powerful pressure | invista Lycra for Certified Gradient compression
- Active + Recovery: medium to high impact training, Crossfit, competition, aerobic sports, running, cycling, gym/fitness, climbing, hiking, winter sports, cross training and HIIT (high-intensity interval training) | Post-exercise, active recovery, travel
- Warranty + care: 12-month Warranty with proof of purchase from an authorized 2XU seller. Machine wash in cold water and hang to dry