- View all products (0)
- Your cart is currently empty.
Run longer and recover faster with 2XU’s MCS Run Compression Shorts. Designed specifically for runners who want to go the distance, Muscle Containment Stamping (MCS) provides run-specific muscle support to quads to reduce muscle strain and dissipate load transfer to the knee- which helps support knee joints, reduce ground reaction force, and muscle oscillation. The results? Improved alignment, increased agility during your run - and faster recovery after your run. Constructed in 2XU’s signature PWX (Power-Weight-Flex) fabric, these tights are the premium choice to maximize your running performance- especially on hot summer days. With reflective logos for visibility and a rear zip pocket to keep your essentials secure, nothing can hold you back.
- Benefits: MCS (muscle containment stamping) mapping targeted to quad to help reduce strain and soreness to muscles | UPF50+ Sun protection
- Features: reflective logos for greater visibility | rear zip pocket to keep essentials secure | flatlock seams to reduce chafing |
- Fabrics: PWX flex 70D to front panels and PWX weight 105D to back panels | powerful compression fabric using invista lycra for exceptional fit, support and durability | moisture wicking yarns
- Active: running, training, competition, aerobic sports, gym/fitness and hiking
- Warranty + care - 12 month Warranty with proof of purchase from an authorized 2XU seller. Machine wash in cold water and hang to dry