- View all products (0)
- Your cart is currently empty.
Weighing in at just under 230g the Minimus Jacket is an ultra lightweight waterproof jacket from the future. The fabric, PERTEX Shield +, delivers exceptional waterproofness, breathability levels, and performance characteristics which are perfect for use with a lightweight pack during showery conditions or as an emergency rain shell on hiking trips. Packing down to the size of a large apple, it will hardly be noticed when not in use. Additional Features: Articulated arms for high reach movement and tailored specifically to reduce hem lift; Internal elastic loop combined with hook on rear hood compression drawcord allows hood to be rolled down and stowed away whilst not in use in windy conditions; Internal D-ring inside chest pocket for secure key storage; Roll over beard guard to prevent zip from contacting chin or mouth; Shaped cuffs with adjustable hook and loop tabs for ease of use with gloves or mitts; Adjustable hem to prevent weather entry and heat loss; MONTANE stuff sac perfect for storage on the move; Lifetime Warranty.
- Pertex shield + provides exceptionally high fabric breathability at 20, 000 metro and a 20, 000mm hydrostatic head
- Micro-taped seams throughout to increase breathable surface area
- Fully adjustable helmet compatible hood with three point adjustment and wired peak
- Mesh ventilated, OS map-sized, YKK zippered chest pocket
- Full length YKK aquaguard front zip with internal storm flap and rain drain