- View all products (0)
- Your cart is currently empty.
If you're trying to keep up with the competition, you need to keep up with changing light. The Half Jacket 2.0 XL Sunglasses by Oakley lets you swap out the lenses, so when they're mounted you'll have impact protection that meets uncompromising standards.Includes Iridium®, a premium lens coating that is made with superheaed metal oxides designed to balance light transmission and reduce glare.
- Features Plutonite lens, which is one of the most optically pure materials used in eyewear today as it maximizes clarity and impact resistance while filtering out 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light
- The High Definition Optics provide optical clarity, visual fidelity and impact resistance
- The Three-Point Fit ensures the frame makes contact only at the bridge of the nose and the sides of the head; it holds lenses in precise optical alignment with a secure fit that eliminates the pressure points common with frames that hook the ears
- The O-Matter™ is a stress-resistant frame material that withstands environmental extremes, is lightweight yet highly durable; controlled flexibility enhances impact resistance while contributing to the all-day comfort of this frame made with this innovative synthetic
- Improving safety, comfort and performance, Oakley HDPolarized lenses filter out 99% of reflected glare without the haze and optical distortion that can come with polarized lenses made with conventional manufacturing techniques