- View all products (0)
- Your cart is currently empty.
Fitted Men's UA Run ColdGear® Infrared Hybrid Jacket When the weather gets colder, this is what you want. Lightweight insulation in the front where you need it, breathable ColdGear® everywhere else to keep you warm without overheating. The Under Armour Storm Coldgear Infrared Hybrid Jacket's Dual-layer fabric is an incredibly warm, brushed interior and a slick, fast-drying exterior. Working into the front body, which is embedded with a 100 g PrimaLoft® insulation. This internal padding is light, breathable and can be compressed without losing warmth. Everywhere else within the jacket works with ColdGear® Infrared technology which uses a soft, thermo-conductive inner coated pattern to absorb and retain your own body heat to keep you warm and focused, through or after your running regimes. When things get too heated the jackets Moisture Transport System wicks sweat away from the body to keep you dry and comfortable. A 4-way stretch fabrication of the Storm Jacket allows greater mobility in any direction for full flexibility to enhance your performance while Articulated cuffs with thumbholes provide coverage and protection from the elements and also keep your hands warm. Lastly Back hem, zips and logos are reflective for greater visibility on low-light runs and the integration of Secure hand pockets lets you carry essentials on the move.
- Front body uses 100 g PrimaLoft® insulation - This is light, breathable and can be compressed without losing warmth.
- ColdGear® Infrared technology - Uses a soft, thermo-conductive inner coating to absorb and retain your own body heat.
- Dual-layer fabric - With an incredibly warm, brushed interior and a slick, fast-drying exterior.
- 4-way stretch fabrication - Allows greater mobility in any direction.
- Moisture Transport System - Wicks sweat away from the body.